Saturday, June 9, 2012

weekend challenge: just for fun! :)

It's just about at the 1:00pm mark on a Saturday- and I am proud to say that I have been quite productive. No t.v. time, a nice book, a few online photography blogs and some quality time with my best 4 legged friend. Ahh- yes, this is the life! :)

This morning while scrambling through the beautiful world wide web, I came across this simple article:
http://www.beyondmegapixels.com/2012/06/your-weekend-photography-project-ordinary-objects/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BeyondMegapixels+%28Beyond+Megapixels%29

I thought- hey, I can give that a try. The over all message was simple- turn something ordinary, that you see everyday and make it extraordinary. I mean, thats the true power of a photograph. So- I immediately picked up my camera and here we have it...

Take a look at these photos I shot in one room of my house... can you tell which room I was in? :)


Have a wonderful Saturday! Until next time...

Cheers!
-Renee








p.s. this is day 39
**all images are personal. please feel free to contact Renee at sunnysideupphoto@gmail.com **

No comments:

Post a Comment