Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 3: Simple elegance


Being from Nebraska- I was used to seeing calla lilies here or there. Featured in a bridal bouquet on a Saturday, on display at the floral shop on a random Tuesday or ya know, a picture of their elegance on display through out restaurants, family homes or doctors offices. I remember my pure amazement when I arrived to San Francisco and sprung throughout the city are these beautiful, simple, perfect, calla lilies.

Now, I am lucky enough to have a few grow in my back yard. So, if you are planning a wedding, in need of a flower display, or simply want to hang this picture on your wall- just simply toss me an e-mail. J I’ll be waiting.





Have a wonderful Friday! Cheers!
-Renee

p.s. all images are personal. Please e-mail me, Renee at sunnysideupphoto@gmail.com, if you are interested in any prints or want to book a session. Have a great weekend- see you back tomorrow! J www.sunnysideupphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment