Sunday, April 29, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 4: Big Basin


Now, I am going to be honest. I am barely going to make this entry in before the midnight hour strikes. The faster I type, the less likely it is that I completely mess up this 90 day photo challenge – on only the 4th day. YIKES!

This week I chose to focus on one simple little task. One unique quality, that in any situation can takes you from ‘okay’, to ‘wow’.  That type of moment that provokes feelings and makes you stop to think, even if, it is only a brief second. Basically, I am trying to do what every teenager is attempting to achieve each day as they are walking into math class. I am trying to turn some heads.

 Or in other words, my ‘simple task’ is to turn an image into a photograph, rather then a snap shot.

Just like that- right? HA! Seems that even Algebra may be less challenging. However, not nearly as fun!

Today, my adventure took me to Big Basin Park, near Fulton, California.  There, we met a banana slug (the second largest slug in the world- and pretty neat to watch as he wiggled through the leaves) and simply enjoyed the beauty of Mother Nature.





I hope you had a wonderful Saturday! Until tomorrow…Cheers!

 All photos are personal, please check out my website (www.sunnysideupphoto.com) or e-mail me (sunnysideupphoto@gmail.com) with any questions/comments! I’d love to hear from you! J

No comments:

Post a Comment