Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 6: Santa Cruz


Well- today seems to be flying by and I realized that I did not post any images from our trip to Santa Cruz on Saturday! Phew- saved by the bell. So, well today- I am just going to have to cheat a little bit. J 

It was incredible listening to the waves, battling the other 10 photographers that were also present to capture nature’s beauty and watching the sunset. However, the challenge I faced in capturing these images was again simple (in theory). Slow down and admire what was in front of me. Take notice of the other people around me, the colors of the sky verses the blue in the ocean and really think about what I wanted to convey. Honestly- it was perfect. In fact- I stayed over an hour and watched the sky completely set. Ahh- photography is a wonderful adventure! :) 

Enjoy! I hope Monday was not too dreadful!

Until tomorrow…. Cheers! 




*all images are personal. Please feel free to check out my website: www.sunnysideupphoto.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment