Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 7: simple days


Sometimes life is simple. Sometimes, all you need is some fresh air and a different way to see things. Ahh,  yes- perspective is healing. Breath in deep- let out a big sigh and smile; today is a good day.

Today I choose to let go, to forget all my challenges within photography- and just take time for me. Ya know, the part of Renee that is not centered around photography and making big dreams turn into reality. 

Hmm…possibly, that is a little bit of a challenge. Of course not applicable to photography fundamentals but, never the less- a bit of a challenge. With that said- I will be honest, I didn’t seek too many opportunities to take pictures- not today. 

Today I spent a few hours at Alamo square (and did end up with the two photos below-phew), dancing in my living room, playing with my dog, dreaming about my future, planning vacations and now plan to jump off this computer and hang out with my husband. And for today- that is all I need. In fact- for today, that is perfect. :) 

Onward with a unique hunt tomorrow- and with that, I am inspired.

So here is to rejuvenation- Cheers! 

p.s. feel free to contact me- and check out my website. www.sunnysideupphoto.com I would love to hear from you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment