Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 11: Super Moon

Today I went out to capture the super moon at a peaceful park just a few minutes away from my house.

Sometimes the real challenge is to push yourself to make time to do the things you love. To push excuses and the 'to-do' list to the side and really take a few extra minutes to just live.

Enjoy!

Until tomorrow..Cheers! :)





*don't be shy- go ahead and shoot me a message if you have any questions/comments! sunnysideupphoto@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you! Have a great Saturday! :)



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl Hey!! I'm so glad someone else saw the super moon too!!! ha ha! I was over in the hills in the east bay, you can check out my point of view at my blog! :)

    http://www.seejanesnapphoto.com/2012/05/supermoon-dont-care.html

    ReplyDelete