Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 15: collages!

Continuing my love for photography, I have been attempting to 'master' photoshop. Talk about a journey- within a journey! The program is pretty intimidating, but luckily there are others that share my same lack of knowledge. Through blogs, books, youtube, my very patient husband, and other kind individuals I am gathering knowledge daily! Whoo-hoo!

Today I made the goal of dominating a fun photo collage. Now, I will tell you a bit about my secret...ready? Etsy- yes, I love Etsy! It saved me while planning my wedding- and once again it saves me here. I suppose beyond the pure genius of individuals who provide wonderful crafts, art work, and basically anything you can imagine- it is pretty user friendly!

A nice company called Birdesign (you can check them out on facebook- http://www.facebook.com/birdesign.etsy)offers photoshop templates- hundreds of them. Wonderful, cute designs available for photographers, who just like me- must also love scrapbooking, fun collages, and cute cards! It is incredibly addicting- and adds a bit of fun to beautiful photographs.

Today, I dominated two photo collages! Whoo-hoo! Check them out, let me know what you think, and what other collages you would like to see!




Also, feel free to check out my etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/sunnysideupphoto

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Until tomorrow..cheers. -Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment