Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 23: VW bus x2

Crazy busy day today!  I realized that I needed to prioritize my 'to-do list'- the list was continuing to expand, while the number of hours to accomplish all of  my tasks were diminishing. Weird concept- prioritizing..right? ha! Well, generally that is the way 'it should go'- however, soaking up the glorious San Francisco sun seems much more appealing. :)

I did not want to miss another day of my challenge- so without even trying, I realize my 'finding time' to ensure this little blog gets posted is yet another challenge dominated. Whoo-hoo! Feels good- right? And it is almost Friday! WOW- this day just keeps getting better and better!

I tend to miss the beautiful things that are continuously surrounding me- at times I feel as thought I need  a grand sceme project to photograph each day. When really- it is the every day little stuff that really matters- right? Like the little smile you get every time you see a neat car, a weeping willow tree, bright purple flowers, children laughing, the completion of a work out, a high-five...okay, okay, those are just some of the great things that have happened to me today..but never the less- they are beautiful.

While running a few laps around Alamo square today I caught a look at these two VW vans. I personally have always been a fan- honestly, how fun would it be to cruise around one of these- use it is your tailgating vehicle. Ahh, I image a big red Husker 'N' on the side of my future VW, while I grill hotdogs and play polish horseshoes. :)

Anyway- I suppose the moral of the story is quite cliche. Enjoy the small stuff- smile more then you frown and don't over think things. Live- just live.

Happy Thursday folks!

Until tomorrow..Cheers! :)

-Renee




No comments:

Post a Comment