Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 24-27: San Diego

WHOA! Here I go again missing a few days. Yikes- I have got to step up my game. :)

My husband and I spent the weekend in San Diego visiting a few friends- I hate to make this short, but I'll let the pictures explain a few of the things we did throughout our visit.

I have my first photography conference starting tomorrow- and I've got to collect my thoughts and prepare for the big day. I cannot wait to share what I work on in the next few days!

Enjoy! Cheers!
-Renee

Petco Park watching the SD Padres





                                                                  Cabrillo Park, SD

                                                                 Hotel Coronado, SD


                                            These rocks were perfectly balanced- pretty neat!






walking around in Ocean Beach after breakfast.

**please note that all images are personal. please contact me (Renee) at sunnysideupphoto@gmail.com with any questions/comments.**

No comments:

Post a Comment