Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 14: Clarion Alley, SF

Tonight I had the wonderful opportunity to take a walk surround by beautiful art work. :) Incredible.


If you are ever in San Francisco- be sure to put the Mission district on your list of places to visit- especially the variety of art work that you will see throughout the streets. No specific starting or ending point- you simply could just walk around and take it all in. (although if you are looking for some direction- shoot me an e-mail- I would love to give you some suggestions!)

Todays challenge was shooting and editing in ways to accent the beautiful colors throughout Clarion Alley. More photos of my adventure from this evening to come soon!

Please remember that all images are personal. Please visit www.sunnysideupphoto.com or feel free to shoot me an e-mail: sunnysideupphoto@gmail.com

until tomorrow..Cheers! :) -Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment