Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 27: you win some, you lose some.

Well- this lesson was bound to happen...

You know... you walk around for two hours, you're enjoying a nice evening- you find a PERFECT spot sitting in the sand, you can hear the crash of the waves..you set up your tri-pod, find the perfect shutter speed and aperture... you are ready to go! Then you realize you are surrounded by hundreds of your best friends and you never get a good shot of the beautiful fireworks that are lighting up the golden gate bridge.

Irritating!

However, after missing some of the show- I turned my camera off and instead snuggled up against my husband and enjoyed the show. No amazing shot to prove that we were there- but it was fun none the less. :)

Below is a picture I snapped while testing out my shutter length. (thats why you'll see the white streak in the left corner-- it is a plane.) I decide against editing it out..and just let it be. I didn't get any 'winning' shots..but I did have a nice evening with Jim.

Happy Memorial day everyone- I hope you forever remember the true meaning of this holiday! :)

Cheers!
-Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment